Adult learners who want to earn their high school equivalency diploma, improve their literacy, learn English as a second language, or transition to college, with the goal of finding a job that provides sustainable wages.
CLTCC’s Adult Education services include:
- High school equivalency diploma preparation (HiSET prep)
- Digital Literacy skills
- Job readiness skills
- Basic math, reading, and writing remediation
- Integrated Education and Training
- College transition resources
- English Language Acquisition
CLTCC’s Adult Education program is tuition-free, with no cost to enroll or attend the program.
Continuing Education at LSUA offers credit, non-credit, and professional courses in a wide range of topics, from art to recreation to languages to technology. Whether you’re a student, working professional, stay-at-home parent, non-native English speaker, preschooler, baby boomer, or just looking to learn something new, Continuing Education has something for you.